Asked by Ms.Nina from Malaysia | Jan. 05, 2010 11:56
About:Hong Kong Transportation

Hi there,

I will be traveling to HK on the Apr 2, 2010 till Apr 6, 2010. We will be staying at the cityview hotel located in Waterloo Road, Kowloon. This is my first time traveling to HK. What is the best way for me to travel from the airport to my hotel? Appreciate if you could help me on the direction. Thank you,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sisley | Jan. 05, 2010 20:48
Two methods for your choice:
1. please take the Airport Express train and get off Kowloon station in 20 minutes. Here, you could take the free bus K5 to get to the hotel directly. The train ticket is HKD90.
2. please take the bus A21 from the airport and get off at the 7th stop at the Sino Centre. Then, please walk along Nathan Road, you will get to the Waterloo Road in 10 minutes. The bus fare is HKD33 and takes you about 50 minutes on the way.
Related Questions:
My family and I are going to HK for leisure. Our passports will expire on A...
Asked by Mr.Fajardo from Ph
| Nov. 11, 2010 21:35
Hi, i am travelling to Guilin on 24 Apr 2010. anybody know of weather forec...
Asked by Mr.sam123 from Malaysia
| Apr. 05, 2010 20:27
US citizen living in India traveling to F1 in Shanghai and then Seoul all i...
Asked by Venu from India
| Feb. 27, 2017 21:47
Hi. My family will visit HK on apr. 1-9. I have a 6 yo kid. What should we ...
Asked by Icy
| Feb. 17, 2013 01:10
Hi I need a direct flight from Xiamen to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow, 6 Apr and r...
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Malaysia
| Apr. 06, 2011 01:53
i am a malaysian and my passport is expiring in apr 2010. i work in shangha...
Asked by Ms.Ashley from Malaysia
| Sep. 24, 2009 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)