Asked by Mr.Oladayo Vincent from Nigeria | Dec. 16, 2009 02:18
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

My name is Oladayo Vincent,I intend going to study in China,please kindly give me the details of the documents required for the student visa

Thanks and stay blessed

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Wendy | Dec. 17, 2009 04:11
I. The Student Visa(X visa) has two Types

X visa is issued to those who study in China for over 6 months, and F visa for no more than 180 days.

II. Basic Requirements

- Current passport with at least 12 months of validity and at least one blank visa page.

- One completed and signed Visa Application Form (BG-01) with one additional passport photo (black & white or colorful).

- Form JW201 or JW202 issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education, and the admission letter from the university in China, both the original and one photocopy (the originals will be checked and returned to the applicant).

- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than 12 months. The record should be done by a qualified local hospital, notarized by a notary public, authenticated by the Foreign Ministry of Nigria, and authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.

Please fill in the application form carefully, completely, and clearly. If not, it may lead to delay in process, or even decline of application.
Related Questions:
dear sir: will you kindly give me the name and address of the television s...
Asked by Mr.john Yao from usa
| Jan. 06, 2009 22:13
Hello. My name is Bakhtiyor. I study at the Oriental studies Institute in T...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiyor from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 23, 2009 01:35
How to get a visa to participate HIV conference in Hong Kong?
Asked by Phirom Lay from Cambodia
| Mar. 30, 2016 20:30
Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Emmanuel from Nigeria,a Bsc holder in Politic...
Asked by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigeria
| Sep. 24, 2010 22:04
hi my name is aamir tomorow I want to Yiwu from wenzhou so please give me i...
Asked by aamir from Pakistan
| Apr. 26, 2013 20:04
hi i my name is shajib. i am from bangladesh and want to study media in lon...
Asked by Mr.Shajib from Bangladesh
| Sep. 25, 2009 20:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)