Asked by Mr.kene from nig | Nov. 30, 2009 05:31
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

i got admission to a university in china,the university applied for jw202 on my behalf but the ministry of education are still comtemplating on whether to give me the jw202 form just because am a nigerian.i called one of the embassies in nigeria and the person that answered my call told me that i dont need a jw202 form that infact he doesnt know what it is .that all i need is the original admission notice and my physical examination record in other to get my visa.please am confused,is it that the policy has changed or the person that answered the call doesnt know what he is talking about?and why should i be denied some benefit because am a nigerian after i hav deposite 900 dollars with the school

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 30, 2009 20:18
Visa Application for Study in China JW202 is also required for student visa application. JW202 is for private and inter-institutional students. I think that you study in China by self-supporting. As I konw, many Nigerian students can't support themselves in China, they have to quit their study, so the Ministry of Education is consider whether to issue JW202 to you or not.
Related Questions:
mistake on visa application form, will this disrupt me successfully applyin...
Asked by Trev from Zimbabwe
| Jan. 30, 2016 21:37
Pls am a ghanaian who got admission into a university in china an i have be...
Asked by Mr.big joe from ghana
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:23
How is china medical university located in shenyang?
Asked by prabhakaran from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 01:13
Please I need help and it's urgent
Asked by Ademola from Nigeria
| Aug. 30, 2015 22:48
please i am a nigerian from rivers state, i just got admission to china med...
Asked by Ms.Olakada Faith from Nigeria
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:45
Apply for a x2 visa
Asked by Tplay from Cape Verde
| Oct. 10, 2018 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)