Asked by Mr.Hussein from china | Nov. 25, 2009 18:01
About:China Embassy in Syria

Dear sir,
I am PhD. student in china, I sent invitation letter from my university for my family to bring them to china. my questions are:
1- why should I go to the local public security bureau to have the invitation letter stamped. that the other embassies of china in other countries dont need do that thing, for examples my friends in Bakistan bring their families by the invitation of the university only with out the stamp of the public security bureau, that my family now in Syria waiting for visa and they have not the time to wait to do another stamp, therefore, I suggest to complete this visa wothout this stamp, and if you need assure or any other informations you can contact directly to my university from the Number shown in the invitation letter.
2- my family also have passport type A. is this type is dependent now in your empassy??

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bill | Nov. 25, 2009 21:15
Mr.Hussein, this is not the official website of China Embassy in Syria, the staff of embassy can't see your statement here, As I know, you'd better have the stamp of local public security bureau on the invitation letter, you can't bargin with the embassy, otherwise, the applicaiton of your family will be refused.
Related Questions:
I would like to apply for a three -month visa for HK. and I wonder where an...
| Mar. 13, 2014 04:46
Dear Madam/Sir, I have a Serbian nationality, but I am living in Belgium...
Asked by Ms.Sandra
| Jul. 01, 2010 01:15
visit to prepare some samples for my study
Asked by Mohsen from Iran
| May. 07, 2013 22:43
Dear sir i am a student of BS PHYSICS. i want to do Mphil leading to ph...
| Mar. 02, 2011 21:31
information about degree translation in chinese
Asked by muhammad shahid from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:00
THe visa catogery for my husband
Asked by Chamila Darshanee from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 18, 2014 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)