Asked by Mr.Rachel from Ghana | Nov. 21, 2009 04:59
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I want to know if there is a possibility of getting me 6 months visa to China. My husband lives there and i want to go and visit him for atleast 5 to 6 months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Nov. 21, 2009 19:58
You can apply for work visa as dependant family members. Then you can stay in China as long as your husband stays. Please provide the following documents:
1. you original passport valid for at least 9 months and at least 2 blank visa pages left.
2. one completely filled visa application form of people's republic of China attached with one recent passport photo
3. the copy of your husband's work visa and temporary residence permit in China
4. the marriage certificate
5. other documents required by the consular officers
Sometimes, the visa officer only issue a tourist visa to aliens in the same situation although you can provide all documents for work visa as dependants. I don't know the reason. It is up to their decision.
Related Questions:
Single - entry Tourist L to China
Asked by Mariya from South Korea
| Nov. 17, 2014 21:22
6 month requirement
Asked by Guilherme from Brazil
| Aug. 23, 2013 02:39
My ARC is valid only for another 4 months
Asked by Janette Rubio from Mexico
| Nov. 11, 2015 01:52
Belgian student - long term travel plans
Asked by Django from Belgium
| Nov. 11, 2015 21:04
I live in South Korea, but my visa is extended for 6 months only, can I get...
Asked by Bashar from South Korea
| Jun. 17, 2011 02:12
Hylo, SIr i want Business visa for china for 6 months, So plz tell me what ...
Asked by Mr.Ahsan from pakistan
| Dec. 21, 2009 07:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)