Asked by Mr. Fola from Nigeria | Nov. 15, 2009 08:16
About:China Embassy in Nigeria


A Chinese friend of mine is getting married in China in December & he has written an original invitation letter. I have other documents (passport, bank statement, letter from my employer). Is there anything else I require? Secondly, as the major reason for my visit is his wedding (plan to spend only 5 days),what should I fill in section 2 of the application form ie major purpose of visit. Should I tick other and write friend's wedding in bracket or should I tick tourism and also tick other specifying friend's wedding in bracket. Lastly, most I make a flight reservation before I apply for the visa. I look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jeff | Nov. 15, 2009 23:06
I think you can tick other specifying friend's wedding in bracket on the Section 2 of the Visa Application Form, besides your original passport, the copy of the first three pages of your passport, one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport photo, two-way air ticket are also required.
Related Questions:
I want to know how about my relathionship with a man was born in 11-october...
Asked by Sunarti from Indonesia
| Dec. 01, 2014 00:36
Feeling hopeless and confused...
Asked by Nisha from India
| May. 22, 2016 20:41
How to authenticate an invitation letter
Asked by Dinah from China
| Jan. 22, 2013 00:22
Hello! A very good friend of mine is living in China for the next 6 months...
Asked by Ms.Lily from USA
| Oct. 20, 2009 20:11
Can i use a european plug in china?
Asked by cara from United Kingdom
| Jun. 21, 2016 21:41
Good Afternoon I would appreciate if you can answer my following question:...
Asked by Ms.Yasmine from Egypt
| Nov. 28, 2010 19:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)