Asked by Mr.Volz from America | Nov. 13, 2009 03:36
About:China Embassy in Germany

I am living in Germany for this year, but have a plane ticket to visit China in February. I have a friend living in Kunming who is Canadian and who I will stay with. 1) Will I have problems getting a visa at the embassy in Berlin (they have not answered my email regarding this)? 2) What documents do I need to bring to the embassy? 3) Should I get an invitation letter from my friend?
Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Matthew | Nov. 13, 2009 20:04
1) no travellers here can give you the exact answer, you know that only the embassy has the final say.
2) You may need the following documents:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Round-trip air ticket
4. Invitation letter from your friends in China.
Related Questions:
I am an Irish Erasmus student living in Aachen. I am planning to visit and ...
Asked by Ms.Amanda from Germany
| Feb. 04, 2010 23:18
From Germany to Vietnam with a 15-hour transit in Shanghai Pudong airport.
Asked by Sonny
| Dec. 19, 2012 01:31
How do I apply as a UK citizen living in Netherlands?
Asked by Margaret from Netherlands
| Nov. 09, 2012 00:48
Do Costa Ricans need a Visa to visit Beijing, China.
Asked by Alex from Costa Rica
| Aug. 08, 2013 04:45
can i get germany visa from china?and what type of documents are required t...
Asked by mama saliu jalo
| Nov. 12, 2011 03:36
Mainland Chinese Citizen living in Germany visits HK for 5 days
Asked by Anna from Germany
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)