Asked by Mr.kayode from Nigeria | Oct. 27, 2009 08:23
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

my country is Nigeria

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Arthur | Oct. 27, 2009 21:11
I think you can apply for a China X Student visa with the following documents:
1. Qualified original JW202 Form issued by the relevant Chinese Government or authorized departments and original Admission Notice from the receiving school with the seal and signature;
2. Original guarantee letter from applicant's sponsor in Nigeria and original recommendation letter from two experts and certificate of graduation (Diploma);
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than 6 months. The record should be done by a local hospital, notarized by a notary public, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria, and authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
4. Your valid passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages left.
5. A ful-filled visa application from affixed with a passport-sizes photo.
Related Questions:
Pls help me find my package: My tracking number is RL029800033CN
Asked by Ifeoma from Nigeria
| Aug. 29, 2014 02:17
I want to go to china on a tourism from my country Nigeria please what are ...
Asked by Mr.John Oke from Nigeria
| Jan. 26, 2010 23:00
Pls am going to china to buy Goods to sell in my Country Nigeria,and i don'...
Asked by Samuel from Nigeria
| Aug. 30, 2010 21:53
I overstayed in china wth wife and kid
Asked by Najeem M Shuaibu from Nigeria
| May. 26, 2016 03:12
Please If I want to apply for HK visa in my country..Nigeria,do I go to chi...
Asked by Henry from Nigeria
| Jun. 14, 2014 02:55
to whom it may concern goodday pls i want to go back to my country niger...
Asked by ibeh from Nigeria
| Sep. 06, 2009 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)