Asked by Mr.Jason from Malaysia | Oct. 26, 2009 01:10
About:China Visa on Arrival


For a Malaysia passport now in holidaying HK, is it still possible to get Visa on Arrival at Zhuhai and at which entry point?

Second question, if i get visa on arrival at shenzen and then travel to zhuhai, can i exit China from Zhuhai (jiuzhou) or do i have to go back to Shenzen to exit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lucas | Oct. 26, 2009 03:34
Mr. jason, you can get a visa on arrival at Gongbei Entry Port in Zhuhai because Zhuhai is a special economic zone which has right to issue a visa at entry port. But the tourist visa only permits you stay in Zhuhai for up to 3 days.

If you get a visa on arrival in Shenzhen, the visa on arrival only permits you stay in Shenzhen for up to 5 days, you need apply for another visa on arrival at the Zhuhai entry ports if you want to Zhuhai.

It is hard to get a visa on arrival at the mainland China except Shenzhen, Zhuhai and Xiamen.
Related Questions:
I hold an Australian passport and will be holidaying in Malaysia in Sept 20...
Asked by Mr.Chin from Australia
| Aug. 23, 2009 02:23
visa for entry from hong kong
Asked by tony lane from Australia
| Jun. 10, 2012 21:26
Shenzhen visa on arrival for Indonesian passport
Asked by Adelia from Indonesia
| Jun. 01, 2016 04:16
Is it still possible for me (holding Indonesian Passport) to get L Visa to ...
Asked by Mr.Jaco from Indonesia
| Jun. 02, 2009 22:50
hi, i am a malaysian and now holidaying in guangzhou. I have a china visa ...
Asked by Mr.ivan wong from malaysia
| May. 11, 2009 01:15
I'm planning to visit HK for holiday trip. Is the exemption for visa still ...
Asked by khairul from Malaysia
| Jul. 22, 2013 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)