Asked by Mrs.Erika Cortez from United States | Oct. 21, 2009 15:09
About:Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles

Good afternoon,

I went to the Chinese Consulate this morning in the need to Authentication of documents on a fire loss cliam for Chubb Insurance in Arizona. Since Chubb in Arizona does not have a Chinese Consulate they hire our services to get documents Authenticated. Upon our arrival the clerk informed us they must have a set of copies and a set of originals; which we had. Then she asked for a "Business License" and a "Statement." When I asked what a "statement" is or what they meant with that she could not tell me and said to "ask your company". Very unhelpful.
Can someone please tell me what a "Statement" is? and the Business License; is a copy okay or does it have to me notorized or anything else done with it?

Thank you for your time.

Erika Cortez, adjuster
Crawford and Company

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Adela | Oct. 21, 2009 22:36
I think the 'statement' means the introduction of your company and the Business License should be a notarized.
Related Questions:
If I apply in the morning can I pick up my visa that same afternoon?
Asked by Marian Red from USA
| Dec. 30, 2013 00:06
Can I still apply for a Visa in the morning and express to pick it up in th...
Asked by maggie from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 04:58
Good morning, What is the address of the Chinese Consulate to apply for ...
Asked by Mrs.Christine Wu from Canada
| Mar. 24, 2011 21:04
Notarised docs
Asked by Maree from Switzerland
| Apr. 18, 2017 04:19
How to apply for Macau Visa? I am an international student living in Melbou...
Asked by Moutaz from Melbourne
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:12
Hi ! My name is nhi . I would like to ask about how can I apply for hong ko...
Asked by Ms.Nhi
| Dec. 07, 2010 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)