Asked by Mr.MUHAMMADASSAD from Indonesia | Oct. 07, 2009 14:03
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Dear Sirs/Madame,

I am Indonesian, currently as Master Student in Qatar Foundation. I plan to go to Beijing for vacation in the middle of November. I will be staying in my friend's house. Please advice me on the requirements I need to prepare and also how much the cost for applying Visa. Should I buy the flight ticket first?

Thanks so much for the complete answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Natalie | Oct. 09, 2009 03:24
You may need the following documents to apply for a China tourist visa:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Round-trip air ticket
4. Your residence permit in Qatar.
5. Invitation letter from your friend in China enclosed with their valid contacts and address in China.
As for the visa fee, I'm sorry that the embassy haven't published it on their official website.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, Hi,I am Indonesian, working in Qatar and living in Doha with fam...
Asked by Mr.Sasongko from Indonesia
| Oct. 30, 2010 20:58
Invitation by China Foundation for Peace and Development to China
Asked by Pansy Tun Thein from Myanmar
| Nov. 11, 2015 01:16
I have visa study, can I apply for China green card?
Asked by Mohammed Abdalla Adim from Sudan
| Mar. 11, 2018 21:03
Dear whom it may concern, I am an Indonesian who is currently studying in M...
Asked by Ms.Finda from Indonesia
| Dec. 15, 2008 03:38
Dear Mr. Madam or Sir, I am an Afghan student doing my Master at Erfurt...
Asked by Mr.Fahim Khalid from Afghanistan
| Dec. 04, 2010 01:42
dear qatar embassy i am studen living in china i whant to be visit in qatar...
Asked by Mr.ahmed from Somalia
| Dec. 26, 2010 14:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)