Asked by Mr.Halim from Indonesia | Oct. 05, 2009 07:20
About:Shenzhen Travel

I will visit Hong Kong, Macau and shenzhen.
1. In there any bus/train/ferry from Macau straight to Shenzhen (if yes, how long is going to take)
2. I am from Indonesia and believe that I will not need a visa to Hkg and Macau butI will need a visa to Shenzhen. Please advise where I can get the visa quicker (should I arrange it when I am in Hong Kong ?)


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Oct. 07, 2009 01:50
1. Macau Raipa Ferry Terminal has ferr boats to Shekou Port of Shenzhen. It leaves Macau at 11:15, 14:00, 19:00 and get to Shekou one hour later.
2. Yes, you can entrust a travel agent or get to Hong Kong Immigration administration to apply for the visa. You can even get it on the same day. Or you can try to apply for visa-on-arrival at border customs of Huanggang or Luohu when you get to Shenzen from Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I am a pakistani national and working in China with Z visa status.
Asked by Atiq khan from China
| Feb. 20, 2017 19:33
With a NewZealand passport can I visit Hong Kong and Macau ( 1 Day )
Asked by Roydon from India/ NewZealand
| Aug. 04, 2013 01:45
hi!i m planning to visit hong kong on 1 feb-4 feb is very cool in h...
Asked by Mrs.voo from Malaysia
| Jan. 04, 2010 01:44
How many times can i visit hong kong in 1 year?
Asked by Nelson from Taiwan
| Mar. 16, 2015 01:31
do i need a visa for Macau? I have a Yemini passport with a valid Hong Kong...
Asked by faris from Yemen
| Sep. 12, 2015 04:44
what is the requirements of tourist visit in hong kong in 1 week
Asked by lynbert montefalcon from pilipino and im in saudi
| Mar. 02, 2016 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)