Asked by Mr.HJ from Korea | Sep. 20, 2009 01:27
About:China Embassy in Qatar

I am a Korean who recently toured Shanghai area and have a plan to tour China again. I am working in Qatar with residence perimit.
My routes will be "Doha --> China (4~5 days tour) --> Korea --> Doha"

I have the following documents:
a. Valid passport till the year of 2018.
b. a completely filled visa application form affixed with a visa-sized photo.
c. Your Qatar residence permit.

Please let me informed
1) what kinds of extra document are required for my visa application, (Maybe, Leaving Air ticket to Korea and Hotel voucher)
2) its issuance charge (in QAR),
3) expected time of issuance (4 working days)
4) and VISA validity.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tom | Sep. 21, 2009 21:00
1). you also need air tickets of Doha-China and China-Korea and your hotel booking in China to apply for the China L tourist visa.
2) The visa fee can be got from the Consular Department of the Chian emabssy in Qutar.
Tel: 974-4934204
Fax: 974-4933794
Duty Mobile Phone: 974-5817105
Office Hours: Sunday-Thursday (except public holidays)
3) Yes, a normal visa process procedure takes 4 working days.
4) The visa is usually 3 month valid.
Related Questions:
changing passport during visa left.
Asked by red from korean
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:54
Multiple entry. Is my visa valid for multiple entries?
Asked by Tina from Uk
| Jun. 03, 2018 21:12
I dont know what kind of visa i need to have
Asked by Hakuna Matata from Korea
| Dec. 13, 2013 00:26
Chinese travel visa apply as korean
Asked by damee from korean
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:55
I have single entry china visa and I want to visit Macao then back to china...
Asked by Ivon from China
| Feb. 27, 2015 02:09
I am Korean who is in Zimbabwe on a business visa (short stay). Can I apply...
Asked by JM
| Nov. 08, 2012 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)