Asked by Ms.Irma Jeanette from Indonesia | Aug. 17, 2009 10:41
About:Shenzhen Travel

hi, there please kindly need your advice.
Im travelling to shenzhen for shopping trip and will stay there for 5 nite. During my stay I am planning to have 1 day trip to hongkong through louhu border and back to sz at nite.
I will prepare chinesse visa in my country, Is it true that regarding my 1day trip to hk and back to shenzhen at nite require me to obtain a double entry chinesse visa?

please advice my following itinerary :
day 1 shenzen
day 2 b train to guangzhou for day trip shopping and get back to sz at nite
day 3 shenzhen
day 4 to macau round trip by fery
day 5 to hk round trip by train/MRT.

Is it too ambitious to do these schedulle?fyi, im not going to sightseeing, only for shopping--except for macau--

thank you very much for repply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Aug. 18, 2009 01:20
Yes, you need a double entry Chinese Visa, if you are then leaing from Hong Kong.Yes, it is a bit Ambitious to shop in so many places.It is possible if you only go for shopping.
Related Questions:
Hi Ms Rachel, I would like your advice and suggestions. I am going to Guili...
Mr.JEHANSHAH from Malaysia
| Oct. 13, 2009 23:20
India Citizen Working in Malaysia need to apply visa to China?
Asked by Nur from Malaysia
| Jul. 03, 2012 23:09
Hi kindly please advice how to go airport from LHotel Tsuen Wan?
Asked by Ms.Ooi from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2009 03:10
Marriage Requirement on the Age
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| Nov. 28, 2016 19:55
Hi, I'll be arriving at Pu Dong Airport on 11 Mar at 15:15, and need to ...
Asked by Mr.Dave from Switzerland
| Mar. 10, 2011 03:07
how to travel, most cost effective, from busan to chinese visa consulate in...
Asked by shane from South Africa
| Oct. 14, 2018 23:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)