Asked by Ms.S_LINEE from United Arab Emirates | Aug. 13, 2009 10:41
About:Mutianyu Great Wall

I would like to do both Mutianyu and Badaling Great Wall. Should I do both together when I am at Mutainyu or should I do return to Beijing and go to Badaling the next day?

I would like to stay overnight at Bao Sheng Ren Jia Farmhouse or Great Wall Villa, how can I make reservation?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Cora | Aug. 15, 2009 20:18
Hi, Mutianyu Great Wall and Badaling Great Wall are located in two different directions, so you should go there in two days.

You can dial 010-61626022 or 010-61626395 to consult Great Wall Villa, and the number of Bao Sheng Ren Jia Farmhouse is 010-60682120 or 13366268828. I don't know if the master of Bao Sheng Ren Jia can speak English, but you can have a try. Good luck!
Related Questions:
Can I take the cable car up to Tower 14 and then slide down - would like to...
Asked by guest from United Kingdom
| Jul. 21, 2011 22:55
I am in TIANJIN and would like to go to the great wall nearby.How can I do?...
Asked by fred from France
| Mar. 26, 2013 04:50
Is it possible to hike the entire length of the Great Wall
Asked by Brian Lazar from South Africa
| Jul. 03, 2011 21:33
I'm looking to do the Great Wall in July (I know) and was wondering if Bata...
Asked by Mr.Jay from U.S.A.
| Mar. 21, 2011 19:41
I would like to propose to my girlfriend of 21 months on the great wall. I...
Asked by Mr.D from USA
| Dec. 15, 2010 20:37
Hi! I'm in Shenyang for a week and would like to see this section of the G...
Asked by Mrs.Lean
| Sep. 07, 2010 23:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)