Asked by Mr.Gani Abogunloko from Nigeria | Aug. 11, 2009 13:06
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

My son was given admission to study medicine at Dalian medical university and he is to resume study by Sept 05,2009.Presently i filed in his application for his visa.My problem now is that i want to accompany my son to school because he had not travel international before for good reasons:-He is a teenager, i want to make sure he settled down well with his studies.
The University authority sent an invitation letter to me but your embassy in Lagos still said that i should get china govt invitation letter.I am not going to China for business and i think the Dalian medical university invitation letter should be good enough to grant me a visa for the sake of my son.
I have traveled to so many countries like Taiwan,South-Korea,Hongkong,India,UK and Dubai.Kindly assist as the time is not on my side

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Adeline | Aug. 11, 2009 21:33
The embassy who will issue the visa fro you have the final say, you can tell then your situations and let them give you practical advise. Come on!
Related Questions:
me from bangladesh and i want to study mbbs in dalian medical university,th...
Asked by Mr.Asadur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Dec. 17, 2010 01:59
Hello, Are you seeking to study medicine MBBS (english)in China?
Asked by Mr.Van from China
| Jun. 23, 2009 02:18
Hello , Im an Indian. I wish to study medicine course in China . I heard ab...
Asked by Mr.Jean Thomas from Italy
| Jun. 25, 2009 05:01
Does a Zimbabwean passport holder pay for a VISA to study Medicine at Dalia...
Asked by Mutiti from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 21, 2012 02:46
My son is applying to Dalian Medical University. Can he fly directly to Da...
Asked by Mrs.chok from South Africa
| Nov. 03, 2010 01:18
hello there i am a medicine student and i will continue my study in tianjin...
Asked by Mr.ali from jordan
| May. 15, 2009 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)