Asked by Mr.Demski from Canada | Aug. 04, 2009 05:38
About:China Embassy in France

Dear. China Embassy in France

My humblest greetings, I am a Canadian with canadian visa travelling through Europe.
I possess the regular 90 day schengen zone stamp in my passport.
I would like to fly, within the next two weeks, from Paris directly to Beijing. It is my dream to study Chinese language, Martial arts, and about Chinese culture! :)
My question is:
-Can I apply for an "L" 6 month multiple entry tourist visa within the next two weeks in Paris?
-Do you think this is the best visa for me? (I plan to stay 5 months or more)

xie xie ni
Sincerely yours,
Michael Demski

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Hannah | Aug. 04, 2009 21:22
You can apply for a 6-month multi-entry tourist visa of China from the China embassy in Paris. It is proper for you.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian citizen- can I get a Visa for China in Paris @ the China Em...
Asked by carole kirk from Canada
| May. 12, 2013 02:14
travelling visa
Asked by M.Younus from canada
| Feb. 27, 2013 03:25
I am a Canadian. I am visiting my husband in France. Can I apply a China vi...
Asked by Mrs.Boyer from Canada
| Mar. 22, 2011 02:22
Hello- I am a Canadian citizen currently visiting my boyfriend in France an...
Asked by Ms.Jenson from Canada
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:41
Hi, I am a Canadian living/travelling in France. My partner is French, so I...
Asked by Ms.Olivia from Canada
| Aug. 31, 2010 22:33
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen residing in France with a 1-yr student visa ...
Asked by Ms.Lam from Canada
| Mar. 03, 2010 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)