Asked by Mr.David from USA | Aug. 02, 2009 04:56
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I'm a US Passport holder staying in Thailand on a Tourist visa. A school in Donnguan, China has hired me to teach English starting September 1. The school applied for my work permit and is sending the work permit to me in Thailand in a few days. I will be applying for the Z-visa in Bangkok as soon as I receive the school's documents.

In addition to the work permit, what documents do I need give to the Chinese Embassy for the Z-visa? I understand passport, 2 visa applications and 2 photos (since I am an American).

What about a medical certificate? Do I need one for the Z-visa? If so, what medical information or tests do they require? Can this medical certificate come from a Thai health clinic or must it be from a hospital?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Aaron | Aug. 02, 2009 20:29
You also have to submit an approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW101 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unit.
The medical certificate must be from a state-owned hospital of Thailand.
Related Questions:
Im a Philippines passport holder and will be on business trip to several co...
Asked by Mr.Jay Dei from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:33
with a nepali passport can I get tourist visa staying in the US?
Asked by pri from United States
| Jan. 05, 2018 02:14
Flight from Thailand to China
Asked by Amy from USA
| Mar. 10, 2017 01:58
I'm Myanmar passport holder and staying in Thailand for education. I would ...
Asked by Mr.Htet Htet from Thailand
| Jan. 23, 2009 01:04
Can a US passport holder obtain a Tourist Visa if currently in Japan(alread...
Asked by gails friend from USA
| Dec. 03, 2014 19:03
Can I apply for a Chinese Visa - Im UK passport Holder
Asked by Nathaniel from UK
| Jul. 03, 2013 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)