Asked by Mr.Mohammad Shawkat Ali from Bangladesh | Jul. 29, 2009 07:37
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Concern,
According to Global Aviation Services Ltd. Dhaka(GSA Dragon Air0, Hong Kong Immigration Dept. needs the following documents!!

1. Application form- ID 1003A must be signed by the applicant. (Also need one photocopy of the first page including photograph). 2. Form – ID 1003B; must be filled by the sponsor with sign & seal and copy of Hong Kong identity card. 3. Clear photocopy of the first five pages of passport (2 copies) & any additional endorsements; copies of other countries’ visa
4. Authority letter (Must be signed by the applicant).
5. Forwarding letter mentioning the purpose & plan of the visit ( Heading to- The Director of Immigration, Immigration Department, Hong Kong).
6. One passport size photograph (Please affix it by glue). 7. Flight arrangement (PNR).
8. For the employee- Employment certificate mentioning with joining date, designation, salary (salary slip if applicable), leave letter and TIN Certificate (if applicable). 9. Proof of accommodation arrangement (Hotel booking) in Hong Kong.
10. Bank statement of at least last three months (updated).
11. A sponsorship letter from company in Hong Kong mentioning purpose of visit, length of stay, number of visits required and taking the responsibility of repatriation of the applicant. 12. Company registration certificate in English with Notary.13. Latest TIN certificate in English.
14. The proof to show the Bangladeshi Company is actively running or not in Bangladesh (e.g. invoice, cash memo, brochure, leaflet, company profile etc.) 15.Proof of business in Hong Kong of previous visits (if applicable), e.g. invoice, L/C copy etc. 16.An invitation letter from the fair organizer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joseph | Jul. 29, 2009 20:34
Dear Mr.Mohammad Shawkat Ali, thank you for your info.. It really helps.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, To whom it may consern. I am Mr ERIC AZUBUIKE of MALVIN GLOBAL ...
Asked by Mr.ERIC AZUBUIKE from Nigeria
| Oct. 24, 2009 22:49
Dear Sir / Madam, Most respectfully, I'm needed for your company's e-mail ...
Asked by Ms.Maham from Pakistan
| Sep. 03, 2009 03:31
Can I use Airport Hotelink Limo Services Ltd to The Anne Black - YWCA?
Asked by Ms.Atiek from Indonesia
| Nov. 18, 2010 01:22
Does Airport Hotelink Limo Service LTD offer services to Holiday Inn Expre...
Asked by Hector Rios from New York,USA
| Jul. 15, 2015 02:22
Sir, Will you issue visa for Hong Kong ?
Asked by Sharif from Bangladesh
| Oct. 23, 2012 00:46
Dear sir We're pleased to inform you that we have a plan of visiting Chi...
Asked by Mr.Md. Harun ur Rashid Bhuiyan from Bangladesh
| Sep. 18, 2010 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)