Asked by Mrs.Sarah from dutch | Jul. 19, 2009 21:32
About:China Visa

Hi, my husband and I are dutch. He has a working visa until mid august, which will not be extended.
We want to go to Hongkong to get a tourist visum to arrange things her in China and have some weeks holiday in China.
What exactly do we need to do to change the working visum into a tourist visum? I heard an official letter that he is not working for that company anymore, is that right?
Can we do that in Hongkong or do we need to go back to Holland?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Megan | Jul. 19, 2009 22:32
Since you are free of visa to Hk, you can just apply the China visa in HK.
Your husband's work visa will expire after he leave the China company, and you should go to Hk to apply a new tourist visa before the work visa expire.
Related Questions:
Hi I'm a Dutch passport holder and I'm living in Bali. Must I traveling t...
Asked by Mrs.Marianne from Indonesia
| May. 15, 2010 20:26
Hi, My girlfriend (Dutch/Holland) and I (Thai) are travelling in Laos. ...
Asked by Mr.Wirat from Laos
| Jul. 28, 2010 23:14
Hi, are there dutch speaking belgians in Shenyang ?
Asked by Mr.Alfa from Belgium
| Nov. 30, 2010 21:04
Dutch citizen, but arriving from Vietnam in Shanghai
Asked by Toine from The Netherlands
| Apr. 23, 2016 22:11
Hi, I am Dutch and currently in Mongolia. I will go to China in October ...
Asked by Ms.Ilse from The Netherlands
| Aug. 30, 2010 04:05
Hi my wife and I are planning a honeymoon and stop among other in Hong K...
Asked by Mr.Smallegange from Panama
| Dec. 02, 2010 23:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)