Asked by Mr.Ricardo from Colombia | Jul. 19, 2009 15:15
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hello, my Name is Ricardo Paredes from Colombia, and I have 2 questions: 1. do i need visa to go? 2. Im going for holidays to singapur for a week, I live in shanghai but my chinese student visa is going to run out the 31st, and I need to come back so I need to do a new visa but as a turist with one or 2 entrance. I want to know which are the documents a should bring with me?, how much is it cost?, how many month and entrance do I get? how long it takes to make a new visa?

Hope you can helpe me with my questions.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Madison | Jul. 19, 2009 22:16
You may need a visa to Singapore, but you have to copnfirm it with the Singapore embassy in Beijing.
As for your second question, would you pleaase advise whether you want to apply a new China student visa?
Related Questions:
can i go visit hong Kong by chinese visa ?
Asked by fazal Ahmad Anis from Afghanistan
| Feb. 11, 2015 01:05
Hello....I have 2 questions: 1)I travel frequently (weekly) and was wonder...
Asked by Mr.Ganesh from Malaysia
| Aug. 05, 2009 04:56
Hello, I am Iranian with permanent visa in Japan and I have plan to ride...
Asked by Mr.Saedi Zhian from Iran
| Mar. 19, 2009 21:54
Chinese name & address of King's Joy Hotel & Shuttle bus from Beijing Int'l...
Asked by Ricky Sung from Singapore
| Apr. 07, 2015 02:56
When is a auspicious date to get married ?My name is Maria and my dob is 6-...
Asked by Maria from United States
| Jan. 28, 2014 21:47
hello, my name is mhiles from philippines, i want to go to macau as a touri...
Ms.TAFFI from Philippines
| May. 29, 2010 22:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)