Asked by Ms.Gina from China | Jul. 19, 2009 05:24
About:China Embassy in Italy

I am a foreigner here in China and my Italian friend wants to come to China for a week or two.
1. Should he apply tourist visa for China or no need visa to come here?
2. He is currently assigned in Brazil for his work and after his work on the 31st of July, he wants to go directly to China, so if he needs tourist visa, could it be possible for him to get his tourist visa in Brazil?
3. What are the requirements for the tourist visa?

Thank you so much!

Answers (4)
Answered by Mr.Christopher | Jul. 19, 2009 20:41
1. He need a tourist visa to China.
2. He can apply the China visa from the China embassy or consulate in Brazil.
3. The requirements include his passport with at least two blank pages and 6 months validity left before expiration; a truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo; round-trip air ticket; hotel booking in China(invitation letter from you with your valid address and contacts in China if he will stay in your home).

Answered by Ms.Gina from China | Jul. 20, 2009 08:40
Thank you so much Mr. Christopher. Last favor please. Where can we get the invitation form? Can I just make my own way or there must be a standard invitation form from the Chinese Embassy?

Thank you once again for the help. Have a nice day!
Answered by Mrs.Brenda | Jul. 20, 2009 22:57
You can just write an invitation letter with you valid address, contacts and details in China with your handwritten signature for your friend to apply for the China visa.
Answered by Mr.Gina from China | Jul. 21, 2009 02:21
Thank you Ms. Brenda and Mr. Christopher. My friend went to the consulate in Brazil just this day and it seemed everything was ok and he was told he can have the visa in 4 days.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I really apppreciate it.

Best regards!
Related Questions:
Can I write an invitation letter?
Asked by Samantha from USA
| Oct. 10, 2017 00:48
Dear friend i am a foreigner studying my Matser here in china , i am mar...
Asked by Mr.Bhola from India
| Jul. 22, 2010 22:17
how can i come to Hongkong if am a foreigner in china mainland ?
Asked by Ronald Ninsiima from Uganda
| Mar. 31, 2014 21:29
Italian Passport holder
Asked by sam from Uganda
| Jan. 13, 2016 22:01
Hello Sir,i am a student here in China,my parents wants to come for visit p...
Asked by Mr.subhan from china
| Jun. 22, 2009 23:10
How does a chinese person living in Dalian China make application for visa ...
Asked by Stuart from South Korea
| Sep. 03, 2011 11:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)