Asked by Ms.GEETU from SPAIN | Jul. 16, 2009 04:00
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I am a singapore citizen living in spain. i would like to visit hong kong, macau and china for a 1 week holiday with my husband and 2 sons, all 3 spanish passport holders. Which visa do I need and can I get them from Singapore? How many days and how much will it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jul. 18, 2009 02:06
Citizens of Singapore and Spain both are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for 90 days, Singapore citizens are exempt from a visa to Macau for up to 30 days,
Spain citizens are exempt from a visa to Macau for up to 90 days, so you four don't need a visa to Hong Kong and Macau. Singaporea citizens can visit mainland of China for up to 15 days without a visa. So you don't need a visa, but your husband, 2 sons need a tourist visa to mainland of China. It is possible for them to get tourist visa from Singapore, but I suggest they had better apply for it from Spain. It takes 4 working days for visa processing. The fee is Singapore $150 in total if they apply in Singapore. The fee is Euro 75 in total if they apply in Spain.
Related Questions:
Can I get a tourist visa in Singapore to visit a friend in Shanghai PRC?
Asked by Amelia from Singapore
| Dec. 31, 2014 01:16
I am a US citizen currently living in Spain. Can I apply for a tourist vis...
Asked by Mr.Anderson from Spain
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:46
Hello , Can you help me please . I am a UK citizen currently living in Spai...
Asked by Mr.Humby from UK
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:13
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
pls i want to know what are the document required to apply for the visa.
Asked by becky from Nigeria
| Dec. 24, 2012 00:03
proof of citizen
Asked by sara from london
| Jan. 08, 2017 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)