Asked by Mr.jen from USA | Jul. 16, 2009 03:07
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

hello im jen, i am a Filipino citizen but leaving here in u.s as legal alien.. i am going to philippines next month, and i would like to visit do i apply for visa? wat r the requirements needed.. is it better to apply in the philippines or here in U.S thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sabrina from France | Jul. 16, 2009 04:48
Hi, Ms. jen, it is both Ok for you to apply for a China visa in Philippines or in U.S. So you need make a decision.
Required Documents:
1.Passport: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form.
3.Photo: one photo of 2x2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
If you apply for it in U.S.A, you also need provide the original and photocopy of your US Green Card,Work Permit, valid US Visa or other additional documents asked by visa officials.
If you apply for it in Philippines, you'd better provide round-trip air ticket, hotel reservation in Beijing besides the above requirments.
Related Questions:
Mexican living in Korea, should I apply for the L type?
Asked by Alejandra from Mexico
| May. 08, 2015 22:49
hello i am bob del socorro and i am a filipino citizen and im working here ...
Asked by Mr.bob del socorro from ireland
| Aug. 18, 2009 20:47
Stay permit or transint permit?
Asked by Gina from USA
| Jul. 25, 2014 21:06
good day!! i am a filipino citizen working in saudi planning to...
Asked by Mr.michael from philippines
| Feb. 23, 2011 21:24
will my USA Passport ok to apply for a first time VISA? What will be my oth...
Asked by ping m from Philippines
| Nov. 09, 2014 21:37
Does a Swedish citizen who is a U.S. permanent resident need a visa to visi...
Asked by Maria Collis from USA
| Jan. 07, 2018 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)