Asked by Mr.Mohammad Yeakub Ali from Bangladesh | Jul. 15, 2009 02:44
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,

I am planning to biz trip in China. As per your requirement for Business visa---F: An invitation letter/ fax from a Chinese Government department or government-authorised company. If our business counter part in China send the invitation letter (l Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government) by fax, is it OK or shall we have to bring the original copy by courier? Please confirm me.
Except your basic requirement such as 1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo.
3. Applicants who have never been to China before should submit in person.
Do we need to submit any other documents such as copy of trade license, bank statement, letter of company, name card, air ticket copy etc?
Please confirm me as above or let me know what are the documents should have to submit along with visa application?
Your kind cooperation will be appreciated.
With best regards,
Mohammad Yeakub Ali|yeakub

Answers (2)
Answered by Mrs.Iris | Jul. 15, 2009 04:37
The fax form of the visa notice form is ok.
You mean the China F Business visa, you may also have to provide round-way air tickets adn hotel booking in China.
Answered by Mr.Shahi from Bangladesh | Jul. 19, 2009 11:39
I am the sufferer at the CHINA EMBASSY. They only accept Copy Delivered by DHL or other Courier Service. Bullshit system, I have all the papers SCANNED COPY from CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCE. But not DHL delivered copy. They sent me by scanning to my email. And I printed all the papers and took to the Embassy, But they don't care about my papers they ask for Courier service copy... And keep in mind - Don't talk to BENGALI Officers their into the Embassy, they are bullshit. They will not assist you clearly. Only talk to Chinese Officers to have all the proper information.
Short Info about my VISA: We are 10 persons have been invited in ASIA & OCEANIA region from Chinese Academy Of Science. I am only guy from Bangladesh. And I am the only guy who needs all the papers by Courier Service Govt Letter BY DHL/Other Courier Service. Rest 9 Persons got their VISA by only using the INVITATION LETTER (Scanned Copy by Email and printed to submit to their Embassy)
Its the Bullshit system here in Bangladesh...
This is 2009, Still we have to wait for HARD COPY for 4/5 days where we can get any papers from the any corner of the world in a moment...
It was a great opportunity in my Student Life, But the system ....... Bullshit...
Have more words in heart, but don't find the way to deliver......
Good Luck
Related Questions:
invitation from company and stamp of minstry affairs
Asked by Mehrdad from Ettehad
| May. 16, 2012 21:42
do i need a transit visa both ways(coming and going)?
Asked by Amin Khan from USA/Pakistan
| Mar. 03, 2014 01:03
Dear Sir, I am planning to come to China for business trip from 20/03/20...
Asked by Mr.Ramakrishnan from India
| Mar. 06, 2011 02:59
Dear Sir, I am malaysian working in Singapore, i was planning going to ...
Asked by Ms.Christine Lin from Malaysia
| Jan. 03, 2010 20:01
Dear Sir/Madam, i am a Peruvian national, with a Peru passport, currently ...
Asked by Ms.Rosel Edit from Peru
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:03
Does China consulate in Houston accept visa application by mail?
Asked by Richard Kikuchi from USA
| Mar. 06, 2012 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)