Asked by Ms.jackie from taiwan | Jul. 02, 2009 00:19
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

im trying to contact the chinese embassy in malaysia, but theres no response. maybe someone can help answer my question.

i need to get a china visa for my trip in august. i am going to KL malaysia before then. i hold an american passport, but live in taiwan. am i able to get a china visa in malaysia using my valid passport? im just a bit confused on the requirements for #3 (listed above) because i am not a malaysian resident. i am just there to visit. please help. thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lionel | Jul. 02, 2009 01:18
You can apply for a L tourist visa of China from the Chinese embassy in KL with your US passport. The #3 listed above are for the multi-entry visas to China.
You should call them during the office hours between 9:00am and 11:45am from Mon. to Fri. (except public holidays of China & Malaysia)
Related Questions:
hi im trying to make appointment to apply for visa no response
Asked by abubaker from Libya
| Sep. 02, 2013 02:35
I am trying to contact with Malaysian Embassy about visa, i couldn't, do i ...
Asked by Onoo from Mongolia
| Dec. 31, 2012 00:07
I've been trying to contact the consulate office in Kuching at the above-me...
Asked by Ms.Annie from Malaysia
| Aug. 10, 2009 22:55
im Filipino here mow in Malaysia, can I apply Chinese visa in KL
Asked by may from Philippines
| May. 08, 2017 04:49
Japan > Beijing > USA
Asked by Diane from United States
| Mar. 04, 2016 01:37
hello guys im jera i just want to ask how to apply a visa for macedonia emb...
Asked by jeramie lascuña from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2016 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)