Asked by Mr.Djulz from France | Jun. 30, 2009 06:49
About:China Embassy in France

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for a single entry one month visa for tourism. I have all the required documents but I still have two simple questions but very important for my application:

1/ Can somebody else apply and collect my passeport for me ? Should I write a letter or something else ?
2/ I have two left pages in my passport (which is ok for the requirement), but one is left in the middle and one is at the very end of the passport. Would it be a problem if these two pages are not consecutive ?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tiffany | Jun. 30, 2009 21:59
1 you can go to apply for and pick up the visa in person, or you can also entrust a freind or a trave/visa agent to do that for you.
2 The important thing about your visa is it must be with at least 6 months validity, it may not matter too much that the two blank pages are not consecutive.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, In a month I will be moving to Australia InshahAllah, as I check...
Asked by Mr.Mortaza from Afghanistan
| Mar. 03, 2010 02:32
Dear Sir, I am a holding Malaysian citizenship & Singapore PR (3 years a...
Asked by Ms.Hooi from Malaysia
| Dec. 16, 2009 00:09
Going back to China
Asked by Lucy from Sweden
| Jul. 26, 2013 02:27
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to go Zhu Hai and shenzhen?
Asked by Mr.Chin from Malaysia
| Jun. 15, 2009 01:25
Dear, I have received a single entry F Visa for a period of 1 month fro...
Asked by Mr.Leclercq from Belgium
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:03
Hi, I would like to inquire about the single-entry five-day Special Econ...
Asked by Ms.Felly from Indonesia
| May. 13, 2010 10:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)