Asked by Ms.Demma from Philippines | Jun. 26, 2009 01:19
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Good day everyone! I'm Philippine citizen holding Philippines passport and a company from Shanghai china is interesting to hired me as there company medical assistant. What are the requirement to process working visa here in manila consulate office? and how long the processing time? thanks im looking forward for your complete reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Ingrid | Jun. 26, 2009 02:04
Just go to the consulate office to apply for the visa with the following documents:
1. AYour passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.

3. A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.

4. Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Related Questions:
Hi good day:) I am from philippines,i just want to know if i get married to...
Ms.CUTIE27 from Philippines
| Dec. 20, 2009 22:14
Is there a need for Visa traveling to Beijing and other parts for hoilday &...
Asked by Chandra from Philippines
| Jul. 15, 2014 01:06
Transit G type issue
Asked by Jane from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2017 20:25
Good Morning!!!Im an American Citizen working in the Philippines!!!im going...
Asked by Mr.Wolfwood from America
| Mar. 24, 2011 20:11
hello, im holding a philippine passport and im planning to visit a friend i...
Asked by Ms.Hanna from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 22:17
Susy(Philippines) Good Day!Im a Philippine Passport Holder.i would like to...
Ms.SUSY from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2009 04:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)