Asked by Mr.Ziaulhaq from Saudi Arabia | Jun. 25, 2009 09:33
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia


I am Zia Ulhaq and holding Pakistani Passport. I had been working in a multinational company in Saudi Arabia since long time. I and my wife would like to visit my elder sister who is living there in her own & rental residence provided by the government; furthermore she is holding Hong Kong’s ID.

Will you please assist me and let me know that how can I obtained visit visa for Hong Kong?

Hope yours timely and correct information will help me lot.

Than you & have a good time.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Gavin from HK | Jun. 26, 2009 01:22
You should go to the Chinese embassy or consulate in Pakistan to apply for the visa with the following documents:
1. HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form (ID1003A and ID1003B);
2. one recent passport-photo size color photograph;
3. one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars;
4. proof of the applicant's financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company);
5. invitationletter from your elder sister with her adress in HK.
6. air tickets booking, travel itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
Visit or Tourist Visa for Hong Kong
Asked by Zia Barry from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 03, 2013 02:33
How to apply visa with invitation letter?
Asked by Abdul Rauff from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 12, 2017 22:24
Your Kind guidance is sought, apply tourist entry permit from UAE
Asked by Waheed Zia from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 18, 2016 21:11
Can I visit macau from hong kong if I have valid Hong Kong multiple entry v...
Asked by Ahmed from Pakistan
| May. 15, 2017 20:33
I want to know if i can apply for a chinese visa from thailand?
Asked by khan from pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2014 01:15
Hi I am holding Pakistani passport I have china resident permit so how can ...
Asked by Achakzai hamayun from Pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)