Asked by Mr.Rizwan Afzal from sAUDI aRABIA | Jun. 11, 2009 02:19
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir
This is Rizwan Afzal nationality Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia and just finished his studiers and wanna to have some business in future for that purpose i want to visit the People's Republic of China.
Plese tell me what is the process for the business trip and how much is the fee.
and what i have to do for apply a visa of China.
please try to reply me on|rizwanafzal90
Many thanks and Best Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jane from China | Jun. 11, 2009 04:20
You have to apply for a f business visa.
The documents needed are:
1. One completed visa application form with a passport photograph attached;

2. Your passport with at least 6-month validity and at least 2 blank visa pages;
3. A visa notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4. two-way air tickets and confirmed hotel booking form.
5. other documents needed for visa application.

Related Questions:
Visit visa for Hong Kong to meet our business partners
Asked by Hammad Yaseen from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 16, 2013 02:33
information for visa Pakistani passport holder
Asked by shamim nabeel from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 11, 2014 01:46
Dear Sir, i am travelling to japan via HK pakistani passport do i need t...
Asked by Mr.imran from zahoor
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:13
Dear Sir , i am Rizwan from Multan Pakistan i need to visit Chi...
Asked by Mr.Rizwan from MUl pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2011 01:22
Visit Visa to attend International Forum.
Asked by Qazi Muhammad Adnan from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 26, 2013 23:49
Dear Sir, Thisis Khalid Saudi Nationality, I had a Businees Visa for China ...
Asked by Mr.Khalid from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 16, 2010 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)