Asked by Mr.Bob from USA | May. 29, 2009 04:44
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I am currently in China on a F visa which expires Jun 20th 2009. I have been in China since May 2008, originally with a Z visa and a resident permit. I am married to a Chinese girl and have finished all my business in china. My wife has just recieved her visa to America and My family wants to come visit us in July and then we will all go back to America together, Is it possible for me to get a 1-2 month visa to last until the end of july without me having to travel to Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jessica from China | May. 30, 2009 22:22
Since you have married a Chinese girl, you can apply for a D visa for a long-term stay in China. Also, it is possible that you apply for an L visa (for visiting family members) and stay for more than one month. You can submit the application at the local public security bureau within mainland China.
Related Questions:
F extension for a French Citizen in China
Asked by PS from France
| Sep. 08, 2012 02:22
Want to extend visa.
Asked by Jemimah from United Kingdom
| Jul. 13, 2013 01:42
I was extended an a job offer from a Chinese company. I am an American cur...
Mr.LEOB from China
| Nov. 22, 2009 04:32
Hello, I am currently on a business visa which expires April 9, 2016.Can I ...
Asked by Ralph from USA
| Mar. 19, 2016 04:31
I am currently in Hangzhou China with a F visa which wil be expired soon. W...
Asked by Ms.Tam from China
| Feb. 10, 2011 06:37
Hi, I am currently in Japan with a tourist visa for 90 days which expires o...
Asked by Mr.Amir from China
| Jul. 13, 2009 04:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)