Asked by Mrs.ker from china | May. 20, 2009 05:58
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi, Good day,

Me and my son holding a Phils. passport we stay in China,Guangzhou for 11 yrs. we love China, but now we bought a house here and live in Quanzhou Fujian for almost 2 yrs.
We need to renew our visa, but the additional requirements is, a verification letter from China Embassy in Phils.,to verify that we are legally related as a parents and son. My husband is a Singaporean, We have the authenticated Birth certificate of our son and Marriage Certificate of me and my husband from NSO.
Do we need to apply personally? and how long it will take and how much?

Thank you so much and more power.
Mrs. Ker (Filipino)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Babara from China | May. 21, 2009 02:00
You should go to the embassy in person to get the documents attested.
Related Questions:
Good Day! I am Myla F. Cuadra Filipino, married to a chinese and have a son...
Asked by Mr.Myla Cuadra
| Jan. 31, 2010 01:15
process to get my son from philippines
Asked by tina from China
| Sep. 10, 2011 02:51
Can Japanese resident apply for China tourist visa in Philippines?
Asked by Shirley Ozawa from Philippines
| May. 14, 2017 23:01
good day!i am andrea from manila phils iam a filipino i would like to ask f...
Asked by Ms.andrea from phils
| Jul. 26, 2009 21:59
Hi I am moving to Wuxi this month. Are there any good international day car...
Asked by Mrs.Patel from USA
| Dec. 05, 2010 02:23
i am a snake and my boyfriend is a Pig and we've been together for 11 years...
Asked by Jeanette from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2014 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)