Asked by Ms.Wong Yin Ping Jenny from China | May. 18, 2009 07:49
About:China Embassy in Greece

To Whom It May Concern,
Dear Sir,
I am a Hong Kong Citizen, named Wong Yin Ping Jenny. I would like to ask for the help of the Embassy in Greece.
I and my boyfriend, who is a Greek, are planning to be engaged in Naxos in August this year and be married next Christmas. Therefore, a lot of procedures or coping life in Greece will be our main concerns.

As a Chinese, I would like to ask if the China embassy in Greece can help in the above mentioned matters.
I would be grateful if you can reply to the attached e-mail address on your earliest conveinience.

Thank you for your attention.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John | May. 18, 2009 22:56
Ms Wong, you have to have a lot of documents to be notarized by the China embassy such as the document specifying your "Marital Status".
Related Questions:
HI whom it may concern, I am interested to go Hong KOng especially to visi...
Asked by Ms.brightgirl from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2011 04:06
To whom it may concern I am planning a trip to Hong Kong in June to see a d...
Asked by Ms.Blondinya Porter from USA
| Apr. 26, 2010 03:03
Dear Sir, I am an US citizen and I have a US passport. My name on US pa...
Asked by Mrs.Linda Yin-Mei Chang from USA
| Nov. 15, 2010 20:12
TO whom it may concern, Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me kno...
Asked by Ms.Ekaterine Ruadze from Georgia
| Apr. 23, 2009 03:45
Dear Sir, please note i am an indian passport holder and living and workin...
Asked by Mr.Gopisetti from Dubai
| Jun. 17, 2010 04:08
To whom it may concern, I am a Colombian citizen but at the moment I am ...
Asked by Ms.Lucia from England
| Jul. 20, 2010 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)