Asked by Mrs.Shan from Mala | May. 04, 2009 05:49
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a permanant resident of Malaysia married to a Malaysian. I have been living in Malaysia for the last 30 years. My husband and i would like to visit Hong Kong for a week. What documents do I need to submit to get a visa. Is visa form available online and how many days it takes to get a visa. I visited Hong Kong in 1989.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Daniel from China | May. 05, 2009 03:42
Mrs Shan,
Actually, no visa is required for your visit to Hong Kong for just a week. Malaysian passport holders can enjoy visa-waiving access to HK and stay there for up to 14 days.
Related Questions:
I am a Malaysian and married to a Chinese citizen. Can I apply for a resid...
Asked by Mr.Aw from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2010 01:42
hi dear, I am a malaysian with a Japan permanant residence status, do I ne...
Asked by Ms.Lau lisa from Japan
| Jul. 13, 2010 20:30
i am a mexican citizen residing in florida. i am a permanant us resident. ...
Asked by Mr.nadim sobh from United States
| Feb. 28, 2011 20:05
How much is the fee I need to pay for a Double-Entry Chinese Visa if I appl...
Asked by Sean Yee from Malaysias
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:13
I am Nigerian married with Malaysian and we reside in Malaysia we want to v...
Asked by Mr.Bish from Nigeria
| Nov. 27, 2010 02:21
hi! i am a malaysian who married to a chinese. we did not register in malay...
Asked by Ms.julie from malaysia
| Feb. 24, 2010 04:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)