Asked by Mr.eugene from philippines | Apr. 14, 2009 13:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

good day!

im planning to take a trip to hongkong to visit my parents, after a week, i plan to visit beijing and see the sights there. when i get to hongkong, i plan to take a package tour going to beijing. if i get the visa to china here in the philippines, what would be the requirements? do i need a letter for sponsorship from a person in beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 15, 2009 04:19
Mr.eugene, you are right, you needn't a visa to Hong Kong for less than 14 days. You need an Tourist visa (L visa) to Beijing, if you apply for it in Philippines, the requirements are
1. your passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Round-trip air ticket
4. Hotel reservation.
You needn't a letter for sponsorship from a person in beijing
Related Questions:
Visiting my wife in just one week?
Asked by Aries lampad from Philippines
| Aug. 18, 2016 21:59
Im planning to visit Hongkong and Macau around early March with my parents....
Asked by Ms.Yoon from Indonesia
| Jan. 20, 2011 03:47
travel to another country from hongkong
Asked by mara from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2012 22:51
I am planning to visit Hongkong and Macau with my family in 2nd week of jun...
Asked by Mr.Anil Kumar Singh from India
| Jun. 03, 2010 03:44
Would December be a good time to visit Taipei?
Asked by Jayce from Malaysia
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:16
im working in hongkong and i want my sons and parents to come here for a vi...
Asked by maridel from Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2011 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)