Asked by Mr.Ashok Gurung from Qatar | Apr. 07, 2009 14:49
About:Embassy & Consulates of Nepal in China

is my 3 years old son eligible to get SAR Passport what is the procedure and what type of document I need to present?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Gurung Ashok, Chinese nationality holding SAR Hongkong Passport HA 1523098.Since 2006 I have assigned from my company to work in Middle East as a Regional Operation Manager. Near future I am planning to bring my family to Middle east to continue stay with me.My son need passport to travel, who is just 3 years old and born in Nepal.If he is eligible to get SAR Passport what is the procedure and what type of document I need to present to you.
I would be very much appreciate for your advise. Next month I have plan to visit Nepal.

Thank you and best regards
Gurung Ashok, Doha.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Chan from China | Apr. 07, 2009 22:39
In mainland China, children under the age of 16 years are eligible to apply for a Chinese passport. I am not sure about the regulations on Hong Kong visas. This page has the information about the application precedures for Hong Kong people who are above the age of 16, but it doesn't mention those who are under the age of 16.
Related Questions:
HKSAR passport renewal
Asked by Mabs from United Kingdom
| Aug. 03, 2016 20:19
about the octopus card,what value should i get for me and my son (3 years ...
Asked by Mrs.cruz from philippines
| Feb. 07, 2011 02:41
My son is a 4 years old Malaysian boy who is Singapore PR as well. He was h...
Asked by Ms.Ng from Singapore
| Aug. 02, 2009 20:32
could my wife and 2 years old son ( who was born in china ) get S2 visa
Asked by sarang shahu from Pakistan
| Mar. 01, 2018 20:26
can I know what's the suitable visa type to my son?
Asked by shamin from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 19, 2016 04:10
how to renew my son's Chinese passport?
Asked by William from Australia
| Jul. 04, 2015 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)