Asked by Mr.Robert Horwedel from USA | Apr. 07, 2009 06:13
About:Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia

1. I and two others plan on traveling to China in May. Our tentative travel dates are 20 May to 10 June. We plan on visiting Beijing and the surrounding area then take a train to Lhasa, Tibet from Beijing with a few stopovers along the way. Reviewing the visa application it requires me to identify the counties I'll be passing through. How can I know which counties I'll be visiting. Or can I annotate on the application which cities I'll be visiting?

2. Does the Embassy in Riyadh process individual visas?

3. All three of us traveling have USA Diplomatic passports. Can we use these passports to obtain our visas or must we have tourist passports to obtain the visas.

4. We are traveling to Tibet. Will our China visa be valid in Tibet or must we complete their TTB for for entrance into the country.

5. Should we enter back into China from Tibet, do we require the double entry visa instead of the single entry visa?

Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leonardo from China | Apr. 07, 2009 20:44
To your questions:
1.As I know, in the application form, it reads "Please it list counties/cities and provinces to visit in China in a time sequence:" So you can just list the cities on the application form.
2. Yes, the embassy handle individual application
3. You can use your Diplomatic passports to apply for China visas, but there may be some troubles for your visit to Tibet.
4. For visiting Tibet, a special Tibet Travel Permit issued by the Tibet Tourism Bureau is required. You should contact the Tibet Tourist Bureau(For applicants who are going to Tibet, an entry permit issued by Tibetan Tourist Bureau is required. (Fax number of Tibetan Tourist Bureau: 0086-891-6834632; Telephone number:0086-891-6834313)
5.You just need a single-entry visa

Related Questions:
Hi I’m traveling to China from Australia in May do I need hep B and typhoid...
Asked by Fiona from Australia
| Feb. 21, 2018 19:57
Hi! May I know what are others scenery nearby Jangjiajie? Plan to go there ...
Asked by Mary from Philippines
| Oct. 15, 2012 19:59
How many kilos are allowed from Dubai to Manila?
Asked by Rhina Falsario from Dubai UAE
| Apr. 10, 2014 19:55
Travel individually to other cities with the tourist group L visa
Asked by Roshani from Iran
| Sep. 04, 2013 03:23
Plan to visit here !!!! on May 1, 2011. See you there.
Asked by Mr.Trin from Thailand
| May. 07, 2011 04:30
Hi, my family will be in Beijing China on May 3-9 and from there will be bo...
Asked by Mrs.emma from philippines
| Feb. 10, 2011 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)