Asked by Mrs.Irina Ahonen from Finland | Mar. 31, 2009 05:34
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Hi Mr. Chan, many thanks of rquick reply. I have one question, my son's residence visa is valid for 5 months not 6 as required. Could be this a reason for not receive visa? We have Finnish passports which a valid for 10 years and planning to visit China only for 6 days. Do you make any exceprions since he is child and I'm his leagal guardian. Please, let us know. Many thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Han from China | Apr. 01, 2009 22:19
Mrs Irina,
I am not sure if the visa officers will make exceptions for your child's inadquate validity of the residence visa. You should contact them. Well, I know the validity of ordinary passport is 10 years. In the said requirement, your passport should have at least six months validity period left before expiration. By the way, is your child's passport also valid for 10 years. (Check about your child's validity period). In China, a Chinese passport for a child who is under 16 is valid for only 5 years.
Related Questions:
Hi Mr Bai; Thanks for your reply, your note really helpfull !Can you tel...
Asked by Mr.wan from Malaysia
| Jul. 25, 2009 04:38
Hi Mr Charles/William: How much is visa processing fee for Beijing as a ...
Asked by Ms.Yusay from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2010 01:10
Hi ! i m Sam Chan ; i would like take bullet train from Guangzhou to Shanto...
Asked by Mr.Chan Wai Man Sammy from Malaysia
| Apr. 28, 2011 21:16
Hi Mr Colin, Thanks for the reply. Any recommended hotels nearby?
Asked by Ms.Michelle from Singapore
| Jul. 07, 2009 20:29
Hi Mr Jerry, Thanks for your reply. May I have the address & contact no. of...
Asked by Ms.T.S from Singapore
| Oct. 29, 2009 05:02
Hi Mr. Shan, Thanks for your reply. May I know how much would be the ...
Asked by Mr.Innocent from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2009 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)