Asked by Mr.ZHOU from Canada | Mar. 01, 2009 09:42
About:China Embassy in Canada


I am a Canadian Citizen but was born in China. I would like to go back to China to visit my grand parents in this summer. Five years ago, my parents moved from Canada to USA. During their trip, they lost my previous Chinese Passport and my old Canadian passport which has a record of my visiting to China. My question is:

1. How can I get a L-visa with NO previous Chinese Passport and any visa records of visiting China before?

2. Do I have to go to Ottawa to get my visa (I am a university student living in Kingston)?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Nicole from Mexico | Mar. 01, 2009 20:36
Well, currently do you still have a valid passport(Canadian or Chinese)? You should have reported the loss and gotten the passport. If you have valid passport. I think it won't be problem for you to have a visa for entry into China.
Related Questions:
Do i need a visa to enter China and Hong Kong?
Asked by Denise Shin from Canada
| Oct. 27, 2013 21:51
Do we require VISA for 1 day stop in Xiamen by a cruise?
Asked by Su Chang from Australia
| Sep. 11, 2012 04:34
Can I get renew my mainland Entry permit for HK/Macao citizens in Tokyo?
Asked by roni from Japan
| Oct. 24, 2018 18:39
Taiwan and Canadian passport holder entering China
Asked by Betty from Canada
| Aug. 14, 2013 04:30
do i need a visa to go visit my wife in Hong Kong?
Asked by Joseph Dumas from Canada
| Apr. 23, 2012 22:32
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen (born in China), currently visiting in Seoul. ...
Asked by Ms.Wen from Zhang
| Jun. 01, 2010 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)