Asked by Ms.Norehan from Malaysia | Feb. 24, 2009 21:39
About:Shenzhen Travel

I will be going to Shenzen in April. 1. I would like to join an english speaking tour group.How do I get them? 2. I will be staying in Nan Hai Hotel, Shekou Industrial Zone, How much does it cost for airport transfer? 3. How much does it cost from Shenzen to HK and return either by train, bus or whatever transport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ignace from Belgium | Mar. 04, 2009 05:09
From Shekou to Hong Kong airport you can take the ferry, costs about 250 HK$ I think, and you can check-in your luggage and enter the airport directly in transit, so that you don't need to cross border again at the airport. Or you can go to Huanggang, there is a service of "Limousines" costs 150 HK$ or 120 RMB, a small van will take you to the airport with 4 or 5 other people, takes about 45-50 minutes.
To go to the centre of Hong Kong, you can also take the Ferry in Shekou, or you can go to Lou Hu or Futian Ko Han, then take train to Hong Kong cost should be 100-150 RMB for return ticket. Those places are very easy to get too with the metro (just Shekou and Lou Hu are quite far away from each other).
I know there's also a new bridge but never used it.
Nan Hai hotel, that's a very nice hotel, you can ask for your English tour there they will certainly be able to help you
Related Questions:
i am going to shenzen. may i know the following:- 1. how long does it ta...
Asked by Ms.Foo from Malaysia
| Aug. 11, 2010 01:20
Hello, I will go to Shenzen this April 22 and I'm also planning to go to Be...
Asked by Ms.Ruby from Philippines
| Apr. 06, 2010 04:49
At the end of April i'm going to hongkong and i'm planning to go to shenzen...
Asked by Mrs.malvinas from Indonesia
| Apr. 20, 2009 23:05
My family and I are going to China and entering through HK to Shenzen on th...
Asked by Mr.Ting from Philippines
| Dec. 11, 2010 02:11
I will be going to HK, Macau & Shenzen early April, how's the weather there...
Asked by Ms.Yap from Malaysia
| Mar. 17, 2011 02:58
Hi I'm a Filipino do I need to apply for a tourist visa to go to Hongkong?
Asked by mary grace pinto from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2014 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)