Asked by Mr.Allison from Japan | Feb. 06, 2009 00:40
About:China Embassy in Japan


I am an American living in Japan. I will be traveling to Japan with two other Americans and one Brit. We want to fly into Beijing and then fly to Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia and then come back to Beijing. We were wondering about getting a re-entry visa. We are not sure how thing would work. Also, would we have to go to the Chinese embassy in Tokyo or could we send this material in by recorded mail? Please advise. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Cindy | Feb. 15, 2009 19:32
As far as I know, emails will not be accepted to apply for a visa. You should get the the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo or you can mail your materials to your friends in Tokyo and entrust them to handle for you. If you jion in a travel service, they will prepare the travel visa for you. Take your passport, photo, Japanese entry permit, application form, hotel order form or round-trip ticket to the embassy during 09:00-12:00 from Monday to Friday. It needs four days to process and two days if it is urgent.Hope it helps!
Related Questions:
Hello, I am an American citizen, currently living in Japan as a particip...
Asked by Ms.Dulaney from Japan/USA
| Jul. 16, 2009 01:32
Is there anywhere on Okinawa that I can get a tourist visa issued?
Asked by Jack
| Oct. 25, 2012 02:01
Hello, I am an American currently living and working in Fukui Prefecture (...
Asked by Mr.Steven from Japan
| Jun. 07, 2009 22:54
Multiple Entry Visa for a American citizen living in Japan
| Oct. 18, 2014 00:48
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
I am an American living in Japan. I would like to get a 10- year visa to C...
Asked by Catherine from Japan
| Jun. 08, 2017 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)