Asked by Mr.Rajesh from India | Dec. 02, 2008 04:14
About:China Embassy in India

Good evening,

I used to travel to china frequently three years back and would apply for my visa from Hong kong. Please do tell me whether I could get my multiple entry visa for business purpose on an urgent basis on the same day like I used to get from HKG, if so what will be the fees. Also mention the documents required for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles from United Kingdom | Dec. 07, 2008 00:14
Mr.Rajesh, I think you can get the visa on the same day of application. The fee for multiple-entry visa with half year validity is 400 HK dolalrs. The fee for multiple-entry visa with validity of one, two or three years is 600 HK dolalrs. The fee for 1 working day processing service is 250 HK dollars.
Requirments for F visa
1. Valid passport (at least nine months before expiration) with blank visa pages. Because you want to Multiple Entry, so your passport at least have 9 months remaining validity
2. Completed Chinese visa application form, one colored passport photo taken in the last six months
3. Visa Notification Form, or an letter issued by the company he/she is employed and the registration license of this company, or an invitation letter from the mainland company ant the registration license of this company.
4. Under some circumstances, the applicants may be required to provide financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticket booking.
Related Questions:
How to get a Hong Kong Visa for my Son in Colombo?
Asked by Mowlana from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 17, 2011 01:41
Dear Officer, I very frequently travel to China for business purpose. La...
Asked by Mr.HN Kulkarni from India
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:17
I'm a Malaysian living in Singapore. My job requires me to travel frequentl...
Asked by Mr.Choo Beng Kuan from Singapore
| Dec. 08, 2008 02:02
Multible entry to China for UAE national
Asked by Omar from UAE
| Apr. 06, 2016 20:43
I'm a senior citizen and former Hong Kong resident now living in Canada. I ...
Asked by Mrs.Liang from Canada
| Jul. 04, 2010 23:05
I'm Iranian, work in Oman for three years, how can I get a China visit visa...
Asked by sirous bahrampour from Oman
| Aug. 10, 2011 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)