Asked by Del from United Kingdom | Jul. 21, 2021 04:25
About:China Visa

Changing Employment visa(Z) into Volunteer Work Visa(F) or Tourist Visa(L)

My work contract and visa(Z) is about to end on the 31st July (I don't want to sign a new contract for a few reasons), but I don't want to leave China yet. Can I change it into an (F) visa for volunteer work, or Tourist(L) visa and just travel around? Are there other options?

I have been living in China for over 7 years working as a teacher, and have been waiting for the borders of the Philippines to open (hopefully beginning 2021), so that I may be with my girlfriend and get my dogs out of the country.

Thanks in advance for any help

Answers (1)
Answered by Anna | Jul. 26, 2021 18:51
You can change it to a 30-day tourist visa and travel around. It is worth mentioning that you can't work in China with this tourist visa and you need to leave before the 30 days end.
Related Questions:
64 year old attorney interested in working in China.
Asked by DRDunn from USA
| Sep. 04, 2015 02:24
can we do volunteer work at the Guangzhou zoo?if can, how about the procedu...
Asked by Mush from Malaysia
| May. 06, 2014 02:25
I will have S1 visa. Is it possible for me to do volunteer work (without pa...
Asked by Liene from Latvia
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:09
volunteer work in China
Asked by charlotte c from United Kingdom
| Mar. 19, 2018 21:24
I would like to volunteer to work with the pandas....please send informatio...
Asked by Mrs.Beverly from Canada
| Oct. 05, 2010 03:36
How to get an employment visa to work in china
Asked by George from India
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)