Asked by Jordan from South Africa | Mar. 24, 2021 15:10
About:China Work Visa

Z visa application

I currently have a bCom bachelors degree, and then a post graduate in education which has just been completed (have received my passing credits and transcript ) however there is a delay in the issuing of the certificate as there is a new requirement by the South African education department that an additional conversational Language has to be taken before issuing the degree

I have then also completed and received my TEFL certification.

Based on these and the educational requirements for a working visa, is it likely that I will receive a working visa based on my bcomm bachelors ?

P.s English is my home language

Answers (1)
Answered by Daisy from South Africa | Apr. 06, 2021 00:06
Yes, you can possibly get a working visa of China.
Related Questions:
What is the meaning of Z type in visa application
Asked by Yvonne from Kenya
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:18
is it possible to apply for a z visa in a third country?
Asked by CHRISTOPHE from Burundi
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:42
Can I apply for Z working visa in Macau or it is better to go to HK?
Asked by Stella from Romania
| Apr. 28, 2014 22:04
can visa z application documents be sent to the hong kong consulate by pos...
Asked by wayne diskon from Kenya
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:55
got a X visa can I change it to a Z type
Asked by sandy from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:42
Please advise what documents are required for the application of a z type w...
Asked by Felicity from South Africa
| Mar. 06, 2018 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)