Asked by Adam from Cork | Jan. 06, 2021 05:54
About:China Work Visa

No Bachelor Degree But Have a Masters

I got a job offer but I do not have a Bachelors degree, however, I got to do my Masters degree in Business (MBA) due to my work experience etc. I wanted to know if this would be accepted for a Z visa even though I have no Bachelor degree prior?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim | Jan. 10, 2021 19:36
You need to get your highest degree legalized by your local embassy, you do not need to turn in all of your degrees, just your highest. Check the website of the embassy/ consulate that cares for the area where your degree was issued for 'consular legalization' or authentication.
Regarding the details of what you will need, you will also want to confirm with your future employer regarding all necessary documents. What part of China are you planning to go to? Are you already in China? If your employer is hesitant to answer questions, you or he may need to look for more information from a local agent.
Related Questions:
Hi! I am currently working as an office assistant, I want to apply for the ...
Asked by Shine from Nepal
| May. 10, 2017 20:51
Career: my name is MAYANK GOLECHHA DOB 11/11/1990
Asked by Mayank from India
| Oct. 31, 2014 21:00
I have completed bachelor degree i am interested to study master degree in ...
Asked by Mr.Fadhili kimanga from Tanzania
| Oct. 12, 2010 22:16
Hello, I have a question that as per the rules to apply Z visa,
Asked by bks from Nepal
| Jan. 05, 2018 01:40
What are requirements for foreign expert certificate?
Asked by bill from united states of america
| Jun. 30, 2015 21:07
business administration major, which university can you recommend?
Asked by martha from Cameroon
| Nov. 27, 2012 03:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)