Asked by Gianluca Sambo from Netherlands | Nov. 20, 2020 01:03
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

Reunion visa

I have a family reunion visa valid. Can I use it now to go to China besides the Covid test procedure?
How long do you take to issue the health code letter from embassy? Should be in the same day because in total the test will arrive in the same day it is done and it means only one day left before the flight. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross | Nov. 22, 2020 19:32
Dear, may I know what type is your visa? If it is a Q1 or S1, you can use it to enter China.

As for how long it takes to issue the health code letter, please contact the Chinese embassy to ask about it.
Related Questions:
I am applying for q1 visa. Is it possible for me to find work when im in ch...
Asked by Karl Cavite from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:49
Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to convert my current Q2 to a ...
Asked by Angel from Canada
| Jan. 18, 2014 18:59
HI, my wife is Chinese , i have plan to visit china with her, how can i get...
Asked by khan from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2016 20:48
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
Any type of family reunion visa health checkup is required
Asked by Dulal from Bangladesh
| Apr. 03, 2017 01:13
the invitation letter i got from my husband in china is in chinese.
Asked by mary from China
| Jun. 15, 2015 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)