Asked by John Gibson from USA | Nov. 17, 2020 10:28
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

Can my wife who is a Chinese citizen and I who is a US citizen travel to China in late December.

I have 5 years remaining on my 10 year China visa. However. I was told that due to COVID-19 that I must apply for a new visa. Is this true or is my old visa with 5 years remaining good to use? Can my wife who is a Chinese citizen and has a permanent resident green card and I with my USA passport travel to China in late December. I do not know the current rules of travel to China. We would learn from Chicago.

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul | Nov. 19, 2020 23:37
If you want to enter China before the entry ban is lifted, you can't use the 10 year China visa and need to apply for a new visa. Your wife can travel to China without any trouble, but you need to get a visa.
Related Questions:
Visa for baby daughter...
Asked by Carl Sharp from USA
| Jan. 16, 2013 03:36
What's the procedures for obtaining a visa to travel to China as a spouse?
Asked by James Walwyn from St kitts
| Oct. 10, 2013 02:27
Can I send my all documents(China Visa) to my friend who works in downtown ...
Asked by Narayan from United States
| Jul. 09, 2018 00:27
Wenzhou to Hanoi
Asked by JT from USA
| Oct. 10, 2018 18:03
Hi, I am a Singaporean. My wife is a Chinese from China. Our child, who is...
Asked by Mr.Moh from Singapore
| Mar. 22, 2010 22:27
American natural born baby with Chinese green card parent and US natural bo...
Asked by nuo from USA
| Dec. 02, 2013 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)