Asked by Elle from United Kingdom | Oct. 02, 2020 22:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Stages of Z Visa

I have been offered a teaching job in Beijing. What are the steps to getting my visa.
1. Do i have to notaries my documents i.e DBS and degree and who can do it?
2. Will i have to legalise my documents via the website?
I know i will have to make an appointment with the embassy to issue my visa but i just want to make sure that all my documents are correct before going to the embassy.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jonno from United Kingdom | Oct. 13, 2020 19:53
Elle, you should have your degree authenticated by the Chinese visa center

Step I :
Have it legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office(FCO) or an FCO authorised department first. Please go the FCO website to check documents' requirements.

Step II :
After finishing FCO legalisation, please come to the Visa Centre for final legalisation. The Chinese national can still choose to submit the legalisation application at the Chinese Embassy.
Related Questions:
Medical exams for z-visa
Asked by Stacy Jacobson from Colombia
| Jul. 03, 2012 02:00
I m an Iranian student in Malaysia and would like to visit China as a turi...
Asked by Ms.Soudabeh from malaysia
| Jan. 10, 2010 22:55
Minzhi Avenue to Shenzhen International Airport via Metro
Asked by Julian Wong from Singapore
| Jan. 21, 2018 21:07
Train Shanghai to HK intead?
Asked by Tim from NZ/HK
| Feb. 29, 2016 20:43
what is the difference between a L-VISA and a Z-VISA
Asked by craig from sweden
| Mar. 04, 2012 00:31
Is Z visa the Business visa?
Asked by Su Fen from New Zealand
| Jan. 17, 2012 04:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)