Asked by SH from Singapore | Sep. 30, 2020 00:36
About:China Business Visa

As a active shareholder of a Chinese company, do i need a M visa or a Z visa if i need to be

As a active shareholder of a Chinese company、i should apply M visa or Z visa if i need to be running my company business operation there?
If should apply under Z visa as a investor/ shareholder do i need a minimum degree academic certificate to qualify? thank you sir

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny | Oct. 12, 2020 23:40
If you need to stay for more than 180 days, you should apply for a Z visa. If each stay does not exceed 180 days, you can apply for a multiple-entry M visa. Generallyspeaking, one should have at least a bachelor's degree in order to apply for the Z visa.
Related Questions:
Can US Passport holder, the 法人 and sole shareholder of a Chinese company, a...
| Jun. 18, 2017 00:56
im from philippines and i want to go to hongkong as tourist for two days, d...
Asked by jun from philippines
| Mar. 12, 2012 01:52
Can you extend my M visa or renew L??
Asked by Zhan
| Oct. 12, 2013 02:29
Hello, I am currently here on a M visa. What do I need to switch my visa to...
Asked by astra from Macedonia
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:44
Do I need to bring the invitation letter by mail? Or can Chinese company se...
Asked by Mijanur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 24, 2017 21:54
Hi, A foreign company wanted to employ me for 45-60 days job in China.offsh...
Asked by Muhamad Saini Abdullah from Malaysia
| May. 21, 2014 04:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)