Asked by Osman Arju from Bangladesh | Sep. 23, 2020 11:10
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

About job or business visa

Hello I am from Bangladesh. I am graduated from china, now I already apply for open my own company in China. In this month my papers will be ready of my company. And my documents will be also ready for Apply visa. Then can I apply for work visa or business visa ?
I need to go china for my company work and I have to do work for my own company. Will embassy give me visa for go china ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris | Sep. 28, 2020 00:27
You can apply for a business visa. If you are in urgent and need to go to China soon, you can ask a person in China to consult at the local exit and entry administration to see how you can get a PU or TE invitation letter, which will be used for visa application.
Related Questions:
do i need a visa for hong kong- ihave indian passport
Asked by akk from india
| Nov. 20, 2011 20:55
Dear Sir,Please email f visa form i have invitation for coaltrans 2012 in B...
Asked by Shujaat Sherwani from Pakistan
| Mar. 13, 2012 21:08
how about a tourist visa to Macau?
Asked by Ashraf from Malaysia
| Mar. 29, 2015 01:36
What about visa on arrival in macau ,from nepL??
Asked by Lakhan Rana from Nepal
| May. 27, 2016 01:57
We wish to travel from Vietnam to Hong through China via train.
Asked by Sherry from USA
| Oct. 15, 2012 20:18
What about Jamaicans? Do they need Macau visas?
Asked by Joshua from Jamaica
| May. 25, 2014 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)